Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my 1st blog start here.......


Hello, this is my 1st blog.

Welcome to know me a lot, actually i oso dunno why i'm open this blog bcoz i ever tried to write some blog in frdster but i'm lazy to continue so now i oso dunno how long i can maintain to write this blog.

Sometime when i was free i like to read other ppls blog and with reading other ppl blog i feel actually blog help u to keep ur sweet and sad memory for a very long time.Blog actually is store at a place that every body in all over the world can read. Some ppl may dunno u and after they read ur blog they can start to noe u, even though they may at another side of the world.

Wahaha!!! wakaka!!! look like very seriouse leh, i need to be a little bit ah lian than my frd who read my blog will feel this is my style lah....

so welcome to my life!!!! welcome to noe me......

have a nice day!!!!
(*** p/s: 上面的照片是为了去应征的时侯一个人在家拍的.) = 可爱吧? 哇咔咔.....

2 comments:

New Age Cosmetic Dentists said...

不管在什么时候,什么地方,你都是那么的可爱!

wendyten said...

谢谢你, muackzzzz